============================================================

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Change The Way You See Adventure



Adventure is not just about going to exotic places and doing extreme sports. Adventure for me is not about doing something out of the ordinary. It is sometimes about doing something ordinary and seeing it in a special way.

For me, adventure is a state of mind. I see life as a big adventure. I learned to look at life at a different perspective. I see it through a positive and grateful heart. One of my biggest adventure is starting a family.It is one great big adventure with endless blessings and possibilities. And in this great adventure, I learned more about myself and about life.



I am very excited about the new Huawei P9. It can be a great companion in documenting my adventure. It can “Change the Way You See Mobile Photography”. Huawei P9’s camera is co-engineered with Leica. It has dual lenses that produces high quality photos and allow users to take amazing monochrome, slo-mo, colored, light painting photos among others.


I want to take amazing photos with Huawei P9 to capture my adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment